Bridging the Military-Civilian Divide

Resource Guide for Homeless Veterans

The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs provides a resource guide for permanent housing and clinical care from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)- VA Supportive Housing Program (VASH). There is also a phone number to reach a trained VA responder at the National Call Center for Homeless Veterans. The website also provides a list of eligibility criteria for the HUD-VASH program.

Check it out