Bridging the Military-Civilian Divide

The National Archives

The National Archives’ Veterans Service Records allow you to request military service records, medical records and replace lost medals and awards. You can also request your DD 214/Separation Document online as well as browse through WWII photographs and read Frequently Asked Questions.

Check it out